Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

in a year from now...

well...a year from now I will be 30.  I'm not a huge "oh my gosh my world is ending at 30" kind of person.  I do think it's a big deal...but not one I am freaking out about it.  However, I do want to take this time to make goals for myself and cross some things off my list before I am 30.

At first I was going to make a list of 30 things to do before I'm 30...that seemed a bit long and I couldn't really think enough of stuff...so I liked my friend's molly plan...do 12 things (1 a month) before I turn 30.  If I start with September I think I can get everything done.

so here we go...in random order...

1.  Sale our House!  wait...that is in order, we would LOVE for this to happen TODAY if possible :)
2.  Loose some weight (I know, I know, that's not creative, but it's true.)
3.  make a painting for our home
4.  learn to sew something
5.  get better at making royal icing...oh you are the thorn in my side! I will concur you!
6.  photograph a wedding
7.  see a new broadway musical
8.  take a vacation (preferablly disney world! but I'd go wherever)
9.  run another 1/2 marathon
10. make a pound cake
11. host a dinner a party
12. print and frame our wedding pictures

No comments: